Schedule Annual Maintenance
Monday, June 22nd, 2015 by Mike Furbish
RADON is a colorless, odorless radioactive gas that seeps up from the earth. When inhaled, it gives off radioactive particles that can damage the cells that line the lung. Long-term exposure to radon can lead to lung cancer. In fact, over 21,000 lung cancer deaths in the US each year are from radon, making it a serious health concern for all Minnesotans. The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) has created this guide to explain the health risks of radon and why it is important for every home in Minnesota and Wisconsin to be tested.
our service area